CELEBRITY CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND

Although you may not be famous, we invite you to relate all the gorey details of your brush with a celebrity

Popular Posts

Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

BABY WITH NO NAME with CLINT EASTWOOD

Clint Eastwood
When I was in Carmel I had to go the Hog’s Breath which is owned by Clint Eastwood. I was with family and friends and we got a few sheets to the wind when Clint walked in. He was running for Mayor at the time so he had to make the rounds of kissing voters and shaking babies’ hands. Of course, I had to walk over to him but he was engaged in a conversation so I just hung around. I’m almost positive that I heard people call him “Cliff”.
When I got closer to him, I was pretty surprised how much shorter he is than how he appears in the movies but he’s just as cool. He was quite gracious to everyone around him. He didn’t see me. I stood behind him. My friends noticed the size difference and being a little a tipsy, I mouthed to my friends “I could take him”. Beer shot out of my friend’s noses. I have a feeling that just about every drunk guy that walks in there wonders the same thing about Clint, or Cliff.But the fact remains that he can whoop anybody in the movies and he’s faster on the draw than anybody, anyone that’s foolish enough to try. I have the impression he can in real life too.
-wes

No comments:

Post a Comment